Do you have a complaint?

If you have a complaint about your treatment while you are/were in custody of the police, JJIC or Brasami, you can contact the commission to file a complaint.

Below you’ll find a link to the complaints procedure and you can fill out the complaint form.

Complaint form


    Date of birth

    Permanent address

    Where incarcerated

    Person / body against whom the complaint is made

    Function of the person

    Subject of complaint

    Description of the complaint (if necessary, add additional documents) br />

    Possible evidence

    Date of the complaint

    Contacts of the complainant



    For the benefit of the filing of this complaint, the complainant received aid from:

    Name of the person


    Contact information



    [anr_nocaptcha g-recaptcha-response]